Thursday 12 April 2012

Handmade Thursday - Warren the Rabbit

Most of the elements in today's card came from some super bargain goody bags I bought last year from Craftwork Cards and today I decided to base my card on a picture of their cute character Warren the Rabbit.

I made the base card by sticking two of their "On the edge - top notch" cards together and folding the free side of each in half.

I wanted to make the most of the papers by taking them right to the edge of the card, but as I like things to have a "frame" I outlined everythng with silver peel-offs.




I am joining in with Handmade Thursday over at White Lily Green


Inspire Me Beautiful

2 comments:

gidders1 said...

Loving the new Blog, bunnies are our favourite too at the moment :)

WhiteLily said...

Oooooooh a new blog! How exciting! Loving the name!

Absolutely adore your cards! I still haven't bought any promarkers, either!!!

Thanks so much for linking up!