Sunday 1 September 2013

Getting Scentimental

This week's challenge at CD Sundays is Scentimental. I had a look through my CDs and did find an image with a perfume bottle on it - if you held it in the right light and squinted at an angle - but it didn't exactly scream "scent" to me, so I decided to go for the scent of flowers, using the MCS "Click, Print, Go - Flawless Florals" (a C&C Club freebie a few months ago) as the images on it are very romantic and sentimental looking.


I have, however, printed off a lot more images and papers, including the one with the invisible perfume bottle, as I was feeling very indecisive. So if I get time I may be back with another card later in the week.

Many thanks to the DT for picking me in the top three again for the "Add a Number" challenge.

8 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Jane, a lovely image and great addition of the flowers, bow and lace as well. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

Sue T x
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Ooh Jane this is pretty, love the addition of lace and ribbon. Your bow is amazing!
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

This is very pretty and I love the lace, it adds a perfect touch. :-)
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

A beautiful card Jane. Super image and great design.
Thank you for joining in.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

kay said...

That's beautiful! It's really evocative and even though it's just an image on my screen here, I swear I can smell just a hint of flowers.

sue-b said...

This so so pretty,love the lace, hope you have time to do another for us.
sue-b CD Sunday DT xx

Anne said...

Hi Linby what a gorgeous card, love the lace you used and the fab bow too. Thanks for joining in the CD Sunday Sentimental Challenge, hope you'll join us again this Sunday.
Anne, Guest DT CD Sunday x

Anne said...

Sorry Jane, didn't mean to muddle you up with Linby - oops!
Anne
x