Saturday 5 October 2013

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You can tell it's World Cardmaking Day - two card posts from me in one day!

Challenge #242 at Crafty Creations Challenges is Winged Things. Now whenever I see wings mentioned, my kneejerk reaction is to head for my dragonfly stamps. But as I was rummaging through old stamps looking for Melonie (see my previous post) I cane across a small collection of cartoon bee stamps that I'd almost forgotten about, so I decided to have a play with those.

I made the outside of the card quite simple so the recipient will be extra-surprised by the "explosion" inside! (It's hard to photograph the exploding inside because it opens up to be bigger than the card itself - but I hope you get the idea)


1 comment:

Meighan Wheller said...

Love this image and the colours you have used too!. Love the 'explosion' message for the inside - great idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations and we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT