Monday 11 November 2013

La Vie en Rose

Right, that's got you all humming along.....

This week's photo (well, last week's really, I'm dashing in at the last minute) at {PIN}spirational Challenges is of this happy couple


I must be a very unromantic person, because my eye skipped right past the kissing couple and landed on the Eiffel Tower in the background. And since I cut myself an Eiffel Tower shaped stencil some months ago, I do like to give it regular airings.  I did try to introduce a little romance though, with some pink papers and the heart sliders and lips brad.

Oh and a note to anyone thinking of making an over-the-edge card - do use a bit of commonsense! I didn't with my first draft of this card, making the Eiffel Tower spill over evenly top and bottom. And then I tried to stand it up - and of course it toppled right over.


I'm joining in with PINspirational Challeges 82 and since I used a stencil,
Craft Room Challenge - Stencils and Masks

6 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for sharing at Craft-Room, welcome again;-))m

Marina said...

Hi Jane, I'm laughing with you at the over-the-edge mistake! Lovely colour scheme and a fab layout. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
Marina

Wiola said...

Onions and paper, huh? :) Fun blog title. And what a pretty pink card! Thank you - Jane, for joining us at {PIN}spirational challenges. :) The new weekly challenge is now posted.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet card! I'm so glad you entered it in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge last week. I'm on vacation, so late on my commenting, but I did want to let you know how glad I am that you played along with the challenge!

I love the color scheme and the travel features of this card!

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome! I love it! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Nancy in Iowa said...

Congratulations on your WIN over at {PIN}spirational!