Sunday 20 July 2014

At the beach

This week's challenge at Cards 4 Guyz is At The Beach. Very appropriate with the scorching hot weather we are having at the moment!

For this card I have used a decoupage sheet from the La Pashe CD "Something for everyone". The "underwater" background paper is from an Anna Griffin mat pad that I've had for years, and the sea urchin and cockle shell are cut from another page of the same pad.

I forgot to photograph the inside but I've decorated it to co-ordinate with the card front.



5 comments:

Cazro said...

A wonderful card Jane, thanks for joining us once again at Cardz 4 Guyz, A lovely image with perfect co-ordinating papers, loving the embellishments of your shells. Beautiful weather at present isn't it?

David Ford said...

Great card Jane I would have loved something as unique as it for my birthday

ahlers5 said...

Love the images you used. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.

Unknown said...

these are adorable... I love anything even remotely 'beachy' x

Helen said...

Great card - that backing paper is perfect,

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x
www.craftinghelen.blogspot.co.uk/