Saturday 16 August 2014

Butterfly and flowers

I was lucky enough to win this beautiful Penny Black stamp in a recent blogging challenge, and I can see it is one I will use many times. For its first outing, I stamped and embossed it them watercoloured the image, using markers and a waterbrush, then finished the card using papers I had printed out from a CD to make a patchwork style card earlier this week.



I'm joining in with these challenges:

Craft Room Challenge - a Summer Garden
Crafty Creations Challenges - Flower Power
Butterfly Challenge - Summertime Butterflies

7 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Stunning card. Love the layers and the stamp.

Zoechaos said...

It is a gorgeous stamp love PB, and a beautiful card lovely bow. Thank you for joining us again at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Mrs A. said...

Your card is so pretty and I think i''m in love with this stamp now too! Thankyou for fluttering by #12. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).

Debi said...

just a lovely stamp, and I love how you've used and coloured it, Thanks for sharing your lovely Summer Garden Creation with us, Debi xxx

hazel said...

A stunning card, the image is beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations challenge. Marlene DT

Janice said...

This is so pretty Jane, I love your gorgeous soft colours, the image has come up so well. Really pleased you like your new stamp and that it's gone to a good new home! Jx