Thursday 11 September 2014

The Carol Singers

 


Here is yet another design from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas Cards triple CD - it is turning out to have been a very worthwhile buy!

This time I printed out a sheet of toppers, one of which had a small amount of decoupage, and used them with papers from my stash. For the first card, I took inspiration from the sketch at Crafty Creations Challenges




I think I'd have liked more layers in the decoupage on the second card - next time I use it, I think I'll print it twice and cut extra layers from the second sheet.

I'm joining in with

Crafty Creations Challenges #271 - Sketch
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Do you hear what I hear?

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 193 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

InkyAndScrappy said...

Beautiful makes this week! Thanks for playing along with Crafty Creations!