Wednesday 24 December 2014

Another House Mouse card

.. and another visit to the Snippets Playground with the other images from the House Mouse stamp sheet I was playing with yesterday. The beauty of this image is that you can engineer your image  to match whatever papers and card you have to hand, by colouring in the balloons to match. As I'm a very inexperienced colourer (should that be colourist, or is that the person who dyes your hair?) and it is the first time I've used the stamp, I used the suggested colouring from the guide sheet, after all I have so many snippets I could probably match up with anything!


2 comments:

Di said...

Wow Jane

What fab colouring too! tee, hee - I love the little mouse balancing the candle on his nose :)

Hugs

Di xx

Darnell said...

This is so adorable, Jane! Fantastic coloring, pretty little flower, and great use of snippets! I hope your Christmas was wonderful and I wish you all the best in the new year with lots of crafty time!! Hugs, Darnell