Friday 15 May 2015

A weight-loss congratulations card

The image on this card is printed off from Joanna Sheen's "Viva La Divas" CD. Actually I printed it months ago and then couldn't decide what to do with it. So many of the designs on that CD aren't really very versatile - in fact I keep deciding to get rid of the CD, and yet despite it being hard to find a use for them, the images make me smile so it always gets a reprieve.

So when I saw that the challenge at OLLCB this time is to use a pre-coloured image, I decided to get this out and play around with it. And at the moment I know quite a few people who are very successfully losing weight, and realised it would make a great congratulations card for one of them when they reach their target. I've combined it with some patterned paper from my stash and a suitably food-themed tag, finished with some congratulations stickers.


2 comments:

Wynn said...

This made me smile......I know the feeling!! Great card and very suitable for a weight watcher. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Linby said...

This made me laugh Jane - still going with the Divas cdrom! as you know I share your thoughts on this one. But yet again you've come up with a fab card using the cd.
Thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB.
Lynn x
DT