Monday 22 June 2015

A Seraphina Shutter card

Recently a very good friend went to a crafty blogging day (I wish there was one of those near to me!) and was given a spare set of the gorgeous Readicut goodie box to send to me. It included lots of die cut sheets and papers from the Seraphina range, as well as a CD of the range and much more. Today I've been playing with some of the die cuts and papers.

I decided to make a tri-fold shutter card, so used my Hougie board to score and cut the basic card, then covered each panel with papers matted onto contrasting card. Then I die cut mats for two of the toppers and added them to the front and back of the card, with sentiments added to the central panels. A bow and flower from another of the die cut sheets added a finishing touch.




I am sharing this with

Ooh La La Creations - Happy Birthday
Make My Monday - The Beach

5 comments:

Liz said...

What a gorgeous tri-fold shutter card! Lovely rich colours. It's a while since I last made one, so perhaps I'll make another one soon. BTW What's a crafty blogging day? Xx

Jane Willis said...

It sounded like a lovely day of tutorials about crafts of different kinds and tips on blogging about them, all interspersed with tea and cake. My friend is going to write about the day soon, Liz, I'll pop a link in a comment on your blog when she does. I must find out how to get invited to one myself!
Jane

Liz said...

Thanks, Jane. Sounds like fun. xx

Joan said...

Fabulous card - love the image!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

lovely card thanks for joining us at Ooh la la Creations hugs Sue xx