Thursday 27 April 2017

Inspired by a book at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge

Today sees my final week as guest designer at C.R.A.F.T. challenge and it's been lots of fun! This week our theme is Inspired by a Book and our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.



Many of my favourite digis are from Bugaboo, and here I've used the cute little dragon called Clyde - but today he's actually being Toothless from the "How to Train Your Dragon" Books, because the book that inspired me is book two in the series, "How to be a Pirate"


I used an old map style backing paper and cut the pirate ship using the now-discontinued X Cut pirate ship die set that I won ages ago in the Playground.

I am sharing this with Craft Rocket Challenge - Inspired by a book or movie.

8 comments:

meg said...

Fantastic fun card Jane

Barb said...

A super fun card Jane. What a great design. I love the expression on the dragon's face. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, such a fun dragon - great book choice.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Monika Reeck said...

The Dragon is too cutteee Jane...
Luv this manly card....
I am busy with DT job...I am at 5 DTs...
Miss you Jane..hope you stay health ...my bday was 10 April...was turning 44 Years old ..
Hugs
Moniky

Monika Reeck said...

Monika I mean hehe

Monika Reeck said...

Monika I mean hehe

Cara said...

Very sweet card, love the dragon. Cara x

Liz said...

Lovely card, Jane. I love the cute dragon and the backing paper sets the pirate ship off beautifully. Shame the die's been discontinued. xx