Sunday 21 May 2017

Say it With Flowers at CD Sundays

Today at CD Sundays our theme is "Say it with Flowers".

Don't forget that if you play along with our CD Sunday challenges, you MUST include something from a CD. It might be a backing paper, an image or even a tiny embellishment, as long as you tell us what it is and which CD it came from. And it must be from a CD currently in your possession.

The CD I have used has been in my possession for a very long time. I can't remember whether it was a Create and Craft freebie or a challenge win, I've had it for so long. It's a my Craft Studio CD called Click, print, Go! Flawless Florals and Sentiment Toppers and it is a huge and very feminine collection of toppers, sentiments and backing papers.


The topper, sentiment and backing paper are all from the CD. I've given it a vintage look with ribbon, lace, pearls, a doiley and some paper flowers that are actually printed with manuscript.

I am sharing this with Crafty Gals Corner - Add Flowers

11 comments:

Pamela said...

A really lovely card Jane. I like the backing paper and the sentiment on the topper.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Jocelyn said...

Really lovely. I like the vintage feel to it, especially those flowers.
Jocelyn x

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, Jane. I've never seen CDs for creating it might be easier than finding my digis on the computer.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, lovely rich colours and lots of super details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

Beautiful bp, topper and embellishments, a fantastic card

Seafield Jo said...

I love the warm, rich colours in your card Jane and the vintage feel to it. The topper is really pretty and I love the sentiment.

I really enjoyed your Asian theme for the last challenge, it gave us so much scope.

Jo x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love your image and the whole design of the card,

Cara said...

Lovely vintage card with those rich colours, love it. Cara x

Carol said...

A great card Jane. I was looking esp at the centre piece with the saying. It looks just about ATC size to me. Always looking for ideas for my ATCs and that is lovely.
By the way I spotted your fab card with the 3 stamped cats. Of course I had to have then so I finally tracked them to France and they are on the way.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Judy V said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Wynn said...

Lovely card Jane. All the colours blend together beautifully. Great verse too. Hugs Wynn x